Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
So long, farewell.
Post So long, farewell. 
I've had a great time here and Yuvutu has been a good friend to me but my life has changed and it's time to move on.
Wishing every one all the best.Take care of each other.
Love Betsy.
xxxxxxx

Best wishes in all you do hon. Has been a pleasure to know you and Moderate with you. xxxxxxxxx I wish for nothing but good things for you in your real world xxxx

Much Love and Respect always

Saxon

Post Oh no 
bye bye BetsyB...take care n keep on ringing them bells/ thank you 4 all the good times ..I livei n hope u might cum back one day XXxxXx licks n kisses...shame I never got to one of your meet ups ...my stupid health wouldn,t allow it..

have fun n be safe ..peace n love xxXXxx

Safe travels BetsyB. One day yuvutu.com will not return a valid website anymore. Before that day comes I think we should all exchange best wishes and say our goodbyes, even if we still log in occasionally.

To everyone that I got along with here, maybe one day I'll get a chance to buy you a beer. To everyone else, may you continue to fuck yourself vigorously for the rest of your days.

god bless, and I hope your life is what you want and always smile,
Love Linda xxxxxx

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1