Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Wifesharing
Post my girlfriend fucked by businessman 
Just recently, my girlfriend got fucked by another businessman who was quite a bit older (45yo).
It was very exciting watching her sucking his dick / getting humped and taking pictures:
http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=YuGallery&action=view&set_id=361586

Your girlfriend is a fucking hot bitch! Twisted Evil

Post Wifesharing 
I have been sharing her for 6 months now and its the hottest sex we have ever had! I love that she gets to experience how another man kisses her passionately and fucks her as she loses it on another size cock..she currently has two guys who constantly call and schedule times when they can enjoy her, both are black men who are very well-endowed and are much younger than us, we weren't looking for a particular race but they fuck her the best and really love her big tits and ass! Try it...you will never enjoy your sexlife more!

Post like to try it 
At first it was me that wanting to watch my wife get fucked by someone else but as time has gone on she likes me to tell her fantasy storys about strangers fucking her, I tell her these storys while I am fucking her and she loves it. She is getting braver and has actually let me take her doggy style in front of our hotel window while people were walking by. she was so wet and didn't want to stop. I think we may try a threesome soon. We are talking about it every time we fuck

Post Single make here 
I have shared other mens wives while they watched, check out Temptation in Cancun, it's a swingers resort! Worth a visit!!

Post fantasy to reality 
We used to talk about threesomes when fucking and someone watching us fuck, this always made my wife cum. Recently while on holiday on a naked beach my wife was laid on her front and slowly her legs spread wider apart so that when strangers walked past they had a full view of her swollen clit. I tested the water by rubbing her arse and worked my way to her clit. While I frigged her clit she got quite loud attracting attention from the guy close to us. I took the opertunity to jump on top and fuck her from behind knowing we were being watched. I quickly filled her cunt with my cum When she turned over and saw the guy looking at her swollen pussy she just gave me a cheeky smile. Can't wait to do it again.

Post Online friend 
We are looking for an online friend. We have played before and really enjoyed it. Check out her photos and message us! She is turned on by comments and will respond.

Post We have! 
Lots of experience! Mostly long term lovers. Hundreds of encounters. A real joy:)

Post new wifesharing couple 
Hi guys,

We're new on yuvutu and relatively new to wifesharing.
Nevertheless, several man already had the pleasure of enjoying my girlfriend.
Tamara is very open in this respect and for both of us, it's a very exciting experience that we like to extend!
Hopefully, we can share some of our experience here on yuvutu.

Post This is great!!! 
This is great fun, I love to watch my wife playing with somone else, I love to watch her with more than one in the same time. It is great feelings for me to have sex with her after them when she is full of cum.

Post Loved 
If you are both comfortable with it go for it. Me and my wife did it and loved it

Post Sharing is caring 
I would really love to see another mans cock satisfying my wife and I tell her this every time we fuck. She gets really turned on as I tell her my fantasies It started with stories about getting caught fucking by a stranger and him joining in. We then went to Tenerife where we found a beach with a few naked guys. I was shocked when she stripped off and sunbathed naked. Soon a couple of guys were paying her a lot of attention from about 5 feet away. Again I was shocked when she opened her legs and gave them a good view of her clit. Near the end of the holiday we were on the same beach and she suddenly told me to fuck her, it was one of the best fucks of my life and she was really enjoying it. I came quite quickly and then saw that we had been watched by a guy standing right next to us. My wife was grinning. We never talked about it till later that night and I told her I didn't know he was watching. She told me he had walked up to us as soon as we started fucking and she liked the fact that we were being watched. More recently we had been out for the day and on the way back we parked our van up and got in the back for a cup of tea. There were several cars parked close by and while I was busy boiling the kettle my wife had stripped naked and was laid across the back seat. I was shocked as we hadn't even spoke about fucking. I didn't waste any time and started to fuck her from behind and in several positions. It wasn't long before a face appeared at the window and was watching us fuck. I expected my wife to pull the blanket over us but she kicked it away and opened her legs even wider. She then started to play with her wet clit knowing that the guy had a great view of her clit and tits.I filled her with hot cum and had to stop but she went on to give herself two more orgasms. I told her it would have been great to let him fuck her or if she would wank him off until he came over her lovely tits. Maybe next time, hopefully.

Post We love sharing 
We have been active swingers for many, many years. We love our lifestyle so much. Nothing in the world like guilt free great sex. Take a few minutes and read our 3 part blog that is on our profile for an insight into what swinging really is!! CJ

Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3