Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
WHO FUCKS MORE MEN OR WOMEN
Post WHO FUCKS MORE MEN OR WOMEN 
Who is willing to fuck at any time men or women . who is BS . Lead me on.

Post who fucks more 
men think of sex once a minute-women once a day

More men than women fuck outside of marriage. That means that the women that do fuck outside marriage, fuck more often than the men she fucks. For example, if three men are cheating on their wives with two women, the two women have to fuck 1 1/2 times as much as the men. Bring me those women!

Post Women 
I think women do!! It's so easy for women to find a man, even if married! I think most women have secret lovers, it makes them feel good, kind of like buying a new pair of shoes!! Having sex with multiple partners is so fulfilling. If your married it improves your love life at home. After I have had sex with a man I cant wait to get home and have my hubby fuck me!!

Last edited by cjcjcj1980m on 2019-12-08 17:59:44; edited 3 times in total
Obvious women get to fuck more, and they use it as a tool to get what they want Laughing Just look at these celebs like the fappening that men would do anything to fuck.

Post Re: who fucks more 
[quote="sportingwalt"]men think of sex once a minute-women once a day[/quote
You must be a slow thinker, I think of sex every 30 seconds, if only women thought of sex like us guys do.
I know when I got my wife into swinging and M F M threesomes she was a real hottie for a while, but the novility soon wore off, but it sure was good fun while it lasted.

Post I fuck more 
Im a woman and i think of sex just as much as you say men do. Ive been with my husband 5 years and we're both as horny as ever.

Post Men want to fuck more 
Women can obviously find sex much easier than men... but both sexes probably think about sex the same amount. Just depends on the person.

Post This is easy! 
As I said in my other reply, women do! If you took 100 married couples and separated them so they could answer honestly and privately, and asked them how many sexual partners they had been with, before and after they were married (not just kissing, fondling, oral, but actual intercourse), I bet 95% of the women have had more partners than they're husbands. If you ever have been in a conference or worked out of town you now know how easy it is for a woman. I have been in so many hotel lounges and pubs where there has been so many men and there has only been 2 or 3 women or I have even been the only woman! I don't think I would say women want sex more than men, it's just so easy and there are so many opportunities for women. I don't think I have ever paid for more than my first glass of wine! If you have ever been in that situation, and know that almost every man there wants to get between your legs it's very hard not to be aroused. All you need to do is pick one and make eye contact a couple times!!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1