Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Dogging
Post Dogging 
hi all - can anyone give me some advice on protocol when going dogging? If I'm just going to watch what do I need to look out for - went to a known site with a car there but didn't like to go & peer in the window - Is it something about lights?

Any guidance helpful!

Thanks.

Post dogging 
what are the rules on dogging? how do you behave when you just want to watch? does anyone know any good sites in and around coventry? Confused

Try posting at swingingheaven.co.uk as they have a dooging forum.Usually flash of lights is the signal (or loads of guys hanging round one car !!)

Post some dogging rules 
1) when you cum make sure you are facing away from the other fellow-watchers. Nothing worse thsn getting a big load shot into your hair

2) make sure you have enough petrol in your tank. Nothing more embarrassing than having to call the RAC out to some remote woodlands for help and having to explain why you are there

3) ensure that you are playing away. Nothing worse than jerking off with other guys then some headlights shine over you & you see it's your mates standing there with you, boner goes soft very quickly in those circumstances.

4) be careful what you have eaten earlier. Nothing worse than a load of guys getting horny over some hot action when one of them drops a huge fart, will quickly dampen the heat of the moment i can guarantee

anyone think of more ??

Post Re: dogging 
[quote="everydropcounts"]what are the rules on dogging? how do you behave when you just want to watch? does anyone know any good sites in and around coventry? :?[/quote]

Hello, first time on this forum. Does anyone know of sites around Doncaster/Sheffield area? (Asking for a friend ;-)

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1