Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Yuvutu Management Should Post Maintenance Status Updates
Post Yuvutu Management Should Post Maintenance Status Updates 
[b][size=18][color=red][color=red]There should be a Forum where Yuvutu Management posts information on maintenance work being done and a list of known system problems.

When a user becomes aware of a problem with the site, there is no way to know if Yuvutu Management is aware and working on repairing the issue.

Just one example: today is September 21, 2013 but the "Most Recent" videos are from September 20. Something is obviously wrong, but there is no way to know if the management is working on the problem, or even aware of it.[/b]

Thank y[/size]ou.[/color][/color]

Yuvutu owners are improving the encoding and uploading system, allowing them to receive better and bigger videos - I think it is why the videos have not been released since friday - improvements require some delays .. Wink

Thanks for the update, can you give us an idea of when we are likely to see new videos?

Thanks for the update, can you give us an idea of when we are likely to see new videos?

As I always said .. Patience is virtue on Yuvutu .. just kidding .. I don't know when, but very soon Wink

Ha ha thank you. Hope its gonna be today? I have one waiting to be approved.

Sorry for the issues with the videos, we are making some fixes there, Glory75 is right :)
We are improving the system to receive bigger and better videos but as Yuvutu has so much content, a small fix becomes a huge task.

You should see your videos live soon, they are all now on the queue to be published.

Thanks!

Hi, are you still working on these issues? I see we have a small number of new videos on today?

Yes, we are still working on the encoding of the videos, you should see more as they finish the process.

Thanks!

Post Yuvutu Admin Team Should Post Maintenance Status 
I see a few people responded to the problem I gave as an example, on and after about September 21.

That is fine, but my point was not addressed: when users notice a problem, we have no way of knowing if the Yuvutu admin team is (or "owners", as you called them, are) aware of and working to resolve the problem.

Is it possible to create a Forum where the Admin team would post known software and network problems?

Thanks,

Richard

We normally take a look at the complaints Forum twice per day and we inform users of main changes in the site at the top.
Anyway, it's an idea to keep an open thread just for us to inform you what we're doing.

The fastest way to report a problem is really through email using the support form. We control it at least 16h/week so don't worry that we'll always take a look at it.

Thanks
Simon
yuvutu team

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1