Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Exciting transgender
Post Exciting transgender 
Laughing I was wonder if any men would like to date or have relations with a beautiful transgender if yes why? and if no definiatley why?

Post hi 
i love tg and would like to corresepond with you.
i am male and very broadminded.xx

I;m a 52year old tgirl admirer , and i have been with quit a few tgirls ...... My best orgasum ever was with a transvestite having a blowjob ..... they just know how to do it right

Post Re: Exciting transgender 
[quote="fun"]:lol: I was wonder if any men would like to date or have relations with a beautiful transgender if yes why? and if no definiatley why?[/quote]

Damn, tg are so sexxy, have many, many fantasies and would love ot live each one out. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Let me know anytime, anyplace.

Post Transgender 
Would love to spend th nihtwith a beautiful transgender... Have always thought a beautiful, soft feminine body with a rock hard cock would be a perfect combinaton.

I;m 52 and i date Tgirls ...... but just remember ..... Once you meet its not a fantasy anymore and you will be supprised how it might affect you ...... it did with me , i use to dream about sex with a tgirl and i had an instint hard on , now i strugle to get hard once alone with a tgirl ....... You always seem to get this image in your head that your with a bloke , and if your straight that has a very big affect ....... I;m seen a gorgeous tgirl at the moment she is mega fitt , baby smooth body and better legs than most real girls ,,,,, but its just dinner and a kiss and a cuddle now ...... So if you think a tgirl is for you , then go for it ....... But just remember , it will be in your head for life, knowing you have been with a guy in a dress .

If this makes any sence then great ..... But i;m just telling you what i went though

PS..... Just to let you know my erections are fine with real women , but Tgilrs turn me on more..... you work it out , i cant.

Post oh yes 
I'd love to!

love to chat with a real tg, Wink how to do it?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1