Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Wondering who would buy a DVD of us...
Would you want our DVD?

Yes 80% 80% ( 88 )
No 20% 20% ( 22 )

Total Votes : 110
Post Wondering who would buy a DVD of us... 
She loves the thought of couples making love while watching us. We were wondering how many of you, if any, would pay a small amount to reproduce a DVD... say $5 for one if we made it. Thanks, Amateur Love Monkeys

People would buy them. There's a guy on here, windycityxxx (i think). I'm sure you've seen his clips. He has a website where he sells the dvds from 5.95 - 7.95.

Post compilation 
I have made compilations in the past that have worked out quite well.

Generally I have used footage shot myself of parties, gang bangs individuals and couples combined on to one DVD or video. Participants get a copy of course. Sometimes this has involved footage supplied to me by others, but with a rather expensive camera here, and being willing to travel within reason.........

And its fun when guys bring their raw footage to me for editing. we usually have quite a laugh

There are in fact some regular circles where home movies are passed around and have been for some years now.
Drop me a line if you are interested

David

Post Re: Wondering who would buy a DVD of us... 
AmateurLoveMonkeys wrote:
She loves the thought of couples making love while watching us. We were wondering how many of you, if any, would pay a small amount to reproduce a DVD... say $5 for one if we made it. Thanks, Amateur Love Monkeys

Hi Monkey's!
We would pay double that for a dvd of the two of you!!! My wife and I love to fuck while watching your uploads. My wife makes me get under the desk and suck on her clit while SHE watches your upload. I often come home from work to find her rubbing her clit to your vids. Personally, I don't know what I like more, your body reactions when you cum or size/shape of your breasts. ( My wife is a 32a..... all nipple ). We find ourselves on this website EVERY DAY just to see if you have uploaded a new vid....... and then as long as we are here we might as well watch the old ones too !!
So... to answer your question..... yes we would pay!
Also..... you should do a search on this site for a user named 'emerson999'...... their vids are really good too. However that have not posted in a long time.
Hope to see more of you two REAL SOON !!!!!!!!!!
Patrick

You spend money on:
buying the CD
buying the computer
buying the camera
having the bed spread washed
spending time on editing
and the list can go on
Now, there comes the point, when who wants to buy them, are not covered by the world wide net
You'll have to mail the CD to a name and an address
Here on the site...........all of us, are just a nick name
Maybe, it will come a day, when someone will open a video store, where amators can send their footage, and the store will make compilations, or just send "raw" the CD's to the ones that want to have them, keeping everyone .........on a nick name bases

I think there are companies that will send amateurs a camera to make footage. When the amateurs send the footage back, the company compiles all the footage onto one DVD and sells it. I don't know which companies but there was a case of a mother whose baby went missing. It came out that she had made videos like this.

Post i'm confused 
"Wondering who would buy a DVD of us..."

judging on what, the videos you have already uploaded here?
HAVE you uploaded your videos here?
I wouldn't know because you haven't linked to them. (the site doesn't make it easy to track down your user page).

Post we have videos 
You will find us if you do a video search for AmateurLoveMonkeys.

Post Absolutely ! 
As the saying goes.... " If u build it...... they will come" I am quite sure that applies here.
Good Luck, Thanks, and PLEASE... keep posting. Send me an email if u decide to mave that dvd... i"m all in...!! Ace

Wow. Your newest video allready has 70 comments and it's only been up for a day. There's videos that have over 200,000 views on here that don't even have 70 comments.

You guys are definately yuvutu STAHS! Laughing

Post Good Idea 
I would for sure! Just make sure it is long enough and pretty good quality.
You can go for a bit higher than this price in fact.

I would like to star in one of them with you too Wink

Wish you the best... I love your vids, as I already told you

Post Yes! 
From what I've seen from your video's; definetly Yes! Laughing May I recommend you establish a PAYPAL account; it would save everyone the hassle of having to make out hot checks, send cash thru the mail, pass out private information ,etc. Also get a Post Office box; can you imagine what would happen with some of the sick fucks that view this site got a hold of your private address? Embarassed By the way, put a little traveling (background) music on your video - it would be great. Good luck. Very Happy

Post wow 
I'm a newby and would love to buy DVD from you.
Josetoad
Josetoad@comcast.net

Post Re: Wondering who would buy a DVD of us... 
AmateurLoveMonkeys wrote:

Well the answer to this question is ....I'm quite happy to watch free clips on this site (as well as other sites). Yes it would be great to see more clips of the two of you.

Would I buy a DVD.....No

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next