Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Chat Room Private Message Boxes
Post Chat Room Private Message Boxes 
I would like to suggest something regarding the Private Message boxes in the chat room. (If I am missing a setting somewhere, please let me know)......I have mine set to accept Private Message boxes from my friend's list only. However, I still get the Alert Box that someone is trying to send me a message. This completely defeats the purpose. I personally do not want that box popping up in the middle of my screen. I have to stop what I am doing, whether that is playing or privately chatting with a friend, to close the unwanted box. Would it be possible to pop up the warning box to the sender letting them know that Private Messages are not accepted unless they are a friend. If they want to talk to me that bad, then they can whisper me in the chat room.

The Alert box really is distracting.

Thank you,
Wantbigcock1

Sorry... thats the option... but its better than the actual message boxes

Pea

SweatPea,

I understand that is the option. That is why I am posting this in the SUGGESTION area. But no, it is not better than the actual message box. I still have to stop what I am doing to close it either way. So it would be great if the actual owners/creators of this site would read and take this suggestion into consideration. That is the whole point of the SUGGESTION section, right??

Thank you,

Yes.. but thats the only way they could stop the whole message box showing. the programme doesnt allow for anything else.. and at least they dont take up as much room on screen

Thanks so much for the argument. I will take my suggestion directly to admin. Apparently, the suggestion forum was not the way to go.

Sorry.., it was not an argument ... I was trying to explain. I wont try again. Oh dear

Fuck The Naughtiest Girls!!!
I'm sexy girl ,want sex with sexy guy ,if you wish call ...
Specially the USA and CANADA:888-418-7903
Embarassed

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1