Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
A way to encourage comments
Post A way to encourage comments 
When no comment is posted on a video/picture, Please, add the message in the comments field: No comments currently... Be the first and earn 3 Yuvutu credits!

3 Yuvutu Credits is just an example.

Thanks

Post and... 
To continue this topic, and always for encouraging comments on videos and pictures .. Please, create a " Reply" option / link for and after each username's comment ( Like Youtube allows users to do so ) - I am pretty sure that uploaders would like to be able to reply to a comment, and they cannot interact with users on their videos/photos.

but then you would have all of the points glory. I swear you comment on everyone's new video and photo. *joking*

It's a good idea. Promoting user content creation, including comment creation, with small gains like yuvutu points may really work!

Post Thanks 
First, I thought to give a blowjob after about 10 comments, but I didn't know if you were available for it. just kidding

Thanks for supporting my idea, border Wink

For the record, I laughed pretty fucking hard at that. Well done Glory, well done!

Post Ok 
What a smartass that I am!

Please admin, my suggestion is great,consider it!

but then you would have all of the points glory. I swear you comment on everyone's new video and photo. *joking*

It's a good idea. Promoting user content creation, including comment creation, with small gains like yuvutu points may really work!

[url=https://www.fredeo.com]First[/url], I thought to give a blowjob after about 10 comments, [url=http://deblocage-gratuit.net]but[/url] I didn't know if you were available for it. just kidding

Thanks for supporting my idea, border

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1