Reply to topic Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Who would you most like to see a video of?
Post Who I like to see.... 
I believe the question posed was WHO you would like to see the most and/or be in a vid with...not WHAT you would like to see.

Now we all have our favorites, but my newest favorite is Foxbar because they just posted a vid of my wildest fantasy...it was extremely hot. I'd like to be the woman in that particular 3-some.

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=232623

Post That's the naughty in LBN showing through 
That was a very interesting vid you posted the link to, hun. I also enjoy watching bisexuality, men and women both. I wish I could name a single who that I'd like to see more of, so I apologize for not answering your question, but I did want to comment.

Kisses,
Midge

BUT LBN!!! One of the men in your hot video was wearing socks........not only that but they were WHITE socks too! Unforgiveable LOL

You say that people wearing socks in videos turns you off yet you say this video is hot....how do you resolve this particular dichotomy??? Smile

i await your full and comprehensive answer Smile

Keyser

Well, you see my darling Keyser...he fulfilled my absolute favorite fantasy...so I did have to cut him some slack with the socks...However, on another vid of his, I did request that he please ask his partners to remove them before he turns the cam on...lol...of course, he'll probably tell me to stfu...but we do what we can...mwah mwah mwah

LBN, do i detect a note of sarcasm in the "darling" part of your reply? LOL xxxxxxxxx

I was going to write a long, reasoned message to you agreeing with everything you said, but I've changed my mind and all I want you to do is post some more pics of yourself!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MWAH

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

No sarcasm whatsoever my darling...mwah mwah mwah

BB and Keyser ... see my response to Jamie's poem in the blogs! Copycat!!!!!!!! hehehe!

Post YuVUTU members meeting and letting others see what happens 
I was a member many years ago of a site, like this, and many people from all around the world contributed their photos of themselves flashing in public and then having a public orgasm.
Then someone suggested members meet-up for some joint fun and it happened and we all got to see the great reactions from those meetings.
I met a member from England for a cruise from Stockholm and before we could get out clothes off we just started fucking and taking pictures of us doing this.
Like minded people doing what we all want to do so what do you say to that

I'd like to see group masturbation vids if any exist. Any ideas?

Post threesomes 
Real homemade threesomes with wife,mfm.I had a couple with our best friend totally by suprise,never thought she was interested----wow was that hot.

Post two girls 
wet 83 and handcuffin215 Exclamation

I want to see a vid of Me with ALL the regular ladies of chat! lol

[quote="OC"]I want to see a vid of Me with ALL the regular ladies of chat! lol[/quote]

LMFAO broo .. so me too .. kk with the most of the regular ladies .. this is why i start in march into the uk oc .. lol

Without you
Reply to topic Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next