Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Who would you most like to see a video of?
Post My Fav 
fulloffuntonight...from what I have seen of her she is so hot and sexy as hell. She has shown just enough to wet my imagination.

I want to see a Video Of EVAN STONE Tied up a ridden reverse cowgirl by Yours truly..WOOHOO!!

Post Stripping for 4 men 
I would love to see a girl strip for 4 men and then have them gangbang her with some DP thrown in. :D

Post women flashing people who are unaware 
We both like the video ( Marion als Partyschlampe ) not so much the armpit hair but the theme gets me wanking ,love to see more cpls making films like this even better in the pub or some were public cmon ladies and gents make us happy

Post who would you like? 
Id say from the chat room its a million way tie, but I cant keep myself from opening up certain cams. Jelly Scottslass, Maxther, I know there are more , but those three stand out. Oh yea Shaztemause,and while I dont open his cam often, Stu is always a nice guy. I guess Im now off topic cause I wouldnt want to have sex with Stu. No offense Stu.

Post maxther 
with the men and women in her life

Looking for women to masturbate on camera. my dick is big

Post What would ...... 
Definitely a hidden cam footage from the ***** room, while hubby is at work and mom is masturbating her brains out.

Post maxther is the hottest babe on yutuvu 
id like to c her vids

Post How about a brother sister fantasy video 
The idea of bro/sis videos is always hot - and many people are very turned on by the idea... My first wife (who was very bisexual) told me she often fantasized about watching my sister and I having sex... then playing with us.... Once the thought was planted, it became a hot fantasy...

Would love to see you'll play the fantasy out... or convince her brother or your sister to join in :)

Just a sexy thought...

another that is always a favorite of nearly everyone would be her with another girl - lesbian loving is so erotic !

Post pees vids, 
Here a few peeing action, we love to pee on each other, I have some more vid to edit
http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?name=Video&op=view_user&user_id=1279550

grannysucks wrote:
i wud like to see more peeing vids, especially women peeing in their mans mouth, swallowing eetc.
Smile

Post pees vids, 
Here a few peeing action, we love to pee on each other, I have some more vid to edit
http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?name=Video&op=view_user&user_id=1279550

grannysucks wrote:
i wud like to see more peeing vids, especially women peeing in their mans mouth, swallowing eetc.
Smile

Post See Prelims 
See my post with subject: Prelims

Post Who you ask... 
I would just like to be on here browsing and checking things out. Getting horny, hot and turned on.When I open a video titled "Cheating Petite White Married Sut", and as I began to watch the compilation video I realize that slut ismy wife! Then it hits me...I'm the only white cock she is fucking!

Or even just be there when she makes one Smile

Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next