Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
WIFE WITH ANOTHER MAN
Post WIFE WITH ANOTHER MAN 
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY WIFE TO BE WITH ANOTHER MAN. A FRIEND OF MINE HAS BEEN FLIRTING WITH HER AND SHE HAS TOLD ME THAT SHE IS GOING TO MEET HIM AND HAVE SEX WITH HIM. HE DOESN'T KNOW I KNOW. NOW THATS IT ABOUT TO HAPPEN I'M A LITTLE FREAKED.

Post Re: WIFE WITH ANOTHER MAN 
wifeishot wrote:
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY WIFE TO BE WITH ANOTHER MAN. A FRIEND OF MINE HAS BEEN FLIRTING WITH HER AND SHE HAS TOLD ME THAT SHE IS GOING TO MEET HIM AND HAVE SEX WITH HIM. HE DOESN'T KNOW I KNOW. NOW THATS IT ABOUT TO HAPPEN I'M A LITTLE FREAKED.
let them fuck

Don't do it man you'll regret it ... but if you do post a video!

Take a little time to think about what your going to let your wife do! If you don't like thing about it then don't let it happen as everytime you do think about it you will start to hate your wife!

alex

Post Wife With Another Man 
More things can go wrong with this than can go right. Just make sure that your relationship is very good with your wife and emotions and feelings can get it the way and make more trouble than you will ever know.

Post Wife With Another Man 
More things can go wrong with this than can go right. Just make sure that your relationship is very good with your wife and emotions and feelings can get it the way and make more trouble than you will ever know.

Post dom wife 
hot wife in wales for bulls...any takers?

Don't listen to the others advice. Let her do him. It's so hot when they do other men. the first time my wife left the house to go meet another man for sex was so freakin hot! I was alone in the house and knew where she was going and about an hour later, when I figured they were together, I just sat back naked and watched my cock throb wondering what they were doing at that moment. And its that way everytime she goes out.

Post parameters 
I would set some parameters you can both agree on. For me personally, I would want to verify the guy doesn't have any STDs (even if he uses a condom), and would want to be in the same room with a video camera. Also, it would probably be best if she only did it once with one man.

Another great prospect is for the man to bring his girl...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1