Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Translator of some sort
Post Translator of some sort 
It would appear that you have a worldwide base of clients, some type of translator in the works ?
Several people asking for chat facility, doubtful that any of them are aware of fast server cost involved with a project
this size, and it looks like projected growth will be strong in the next year or two if it follows the current trend.

Post Translator 
A Translator is under consideration. The problem is that there is a lot of slang, abbreviations and typos. Nothing out there works sufficiently well.

If there are any experts in "statistical machine translation" looking for a PHD project, please contact admin.

Post found translator 
I have been using a translator that is free on the web. it has translated most of the sentences, but a few slang still make for WTF sentences. I do not know if I can list its name but search for "word" and "monkey" a Google product.

Post Re: found translator 
wastelandroe wrote:
I have been using a translator that is free on the web. it has translated most of the sentences, but a few slang still make for WTF sentences. I do not know if I can list its name but search for "word" and "monkey" a Google product.

When using Google products, you have to sign the Terms of Service, which does not allow for any of their products to be used on adult sites

Yes. But you can cut and paste to translate. It is better than nothing. The translator is never attached or connected to yuvutu.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1