Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Durito is stealing videos!
Post Durito is stealing videos! 
I noticed that one of my videos was uploaded to xhampsters.com by durito. Amazingly that same username exsists here too! Maybe a coincodence I don't know but for all of you uploaders out there beware.

Thanks for the notice MyBest......I select "do not permit download" when I post anything. Not sure if there is a way round that....there probably is.

actually I just saw your video on xhamster. you should report the incident via http://xhamster.com/contact.php..

looks like my vid "grinding cock till creampie" is on there as well
probably on a hundred other sites by now

Use their feedback system to report the video as being stolen from you..and that you only posted it here.

They should take it down pretty quickly, If they don't inform admin here and they can take a more 'legal' path with it.

Hope this helps.

Jelly xx

Unfortunately posting things online isn't safe.. as soon as you post something it is venerable to theft.. even if it just words.

I just checked xhampster again and he still is uploading content from this site. The webmaster told me in an email that the other videos I claimed came from here we not tagged with yuvutu in the corner "watermarked" so apparently he didn't take them down. But he's still uploading them. So if your going to upload any videos make sure you watermark them so some how signify that they are yours.

personally i dont mind if people do put my videos on other sites, thats why i make them downloadable for others

yes there is a way to download movies and pics even if you don't want it. my suggestion is that you shoud youse your own watermark along with the yuvutu one. make sure to check it when you are uploading here.

Post downloading 
It does not mater if there downloadable or not they can still be taken off site and converted to different formats. and uploaded as there own.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1