Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
using toys on a guys ass
Post using toys on a guys ass 
Hi all,

Is it just me, or does anyone else (females) find it such a turn on when a guy plays with his ass? Or, do you get turned on with using toys on a guy?

I get so unbelievably horny watching a guy finger or play with his ass...and it turns me on even more to watch his wife/gf/lover fingering, or using a dildo, or even rimming his ass. I've never done it - but I really want to and the thought of licking a guys ass turns me on so much.

I really love hearing a guy when he is getting his ass used by toys - either by himself or his lover.

Would love to hear what people think about this?

Aimee xxx

I love getting my ass licked by my wife! She likes to play with my asshole as it makes me cum so hard, dildoing my ass and wanking or sucking me off turns me into a cum volcano!

I like being licked and played with too. Hey...if it feels good to a woman (not all) it'll feel good to guys. Also, sometimes when I feel really naughty, I'll use an inflatable plug on myself. When that's inside me, the orgasm/ejaculation is unreal!!

Wish my better half would entertain that but alas isn't up for it unlike me so to speak!!

Check my videos for ass play, it feels great. Just wish i could find a lady friend to do it to me.

Post ass 
I love it when my wife plays with my ass with her dildo. When she is not around I will use it by myself while I jo.

Here is one man that enjoys having his asshole played with. I love it when women tongue my hole and use their fingers and toys deep inside me. But my favorite is when a lady uses a strap on to fuck me hard and hit my prostrate making me cum without touching myself.

Post playing games 
[i][color=cyan][/color][size=18][/size]love ass play with my man...but he's having none of it.
My theory on that...he loves it ; totally; thats what worries him...so no go....
Like I leave it ##not a chance....about time my hand;
cuffs were tested
Held him secure; ankles slip-knotted & held to each bottom corner
Wonderful....going nowhere...spreadeagled and at my mercy.....[/i]

Post thanks! 
hey guys,

I know its really late but just wanted to say thanks for your input! It's definitely a turn on for me...I just don't know how to bring it up with a guy I'm with...I don't want to just try sliding my fingers in his ass if he doesn't like it...and I sometimes feel embarrassed to ask him - but I guess I just should...he might really like it and is too shy to tell me? x Aimee

Post Love it 
I love it when my wife fingers my ass, it feels soooo good

Post Just do it 
I say just do it, you may be pleasantly suprised but be gentle if you think he may not have had it done before, try teasing it first and you will know!

you cannot beat a playful finger or 4 , we have toys for the pair of us xxxxx Very Happy

I would love to fine a woman to do me,tried of doimg myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love to use my strap on with my hubby, and he loves it tooooo. Very much a big part in our sex life. Very Happy

I agree with the above post, I enjoy when my wife is a little bold and does a little ass play during sex

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next