Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Watching your wife
Post Watching your wife 
For those of you out there that enjoy watching your wife or GF get fucked by someone else how did it start? Did you watch another couple fuck then graduate to just watching her get fucked. I have had same room sex and I know it is a real turn on to be that close to someone else fucking, so close that you can smell the sex in the air. Did you intentionally find someone to fuck her while you watched or was it during a threesome or ??? Do you like to join in before/during or after she fucks him? I'm sure that I would want too. My wife refuses to let me watch her fuck someone else for some reason. I don't really understand her logic because she use to go over to this guys house on evenings that I worked late and get fucked. Sometimes when I came home I got sloppy seconds I'm sure. Actually when she was fucking him is when we had some of our best sex. I guess that was payback from when I use to send her home to her (then) husband with a pussy full of cum! lol She would always clean herself before we fucked but I know what her pussy feels like after she get off with a dildo and then I fuck her and it felt that way a few times when she came home from his place.

I want to have a threesome or more-some with her and other people. I want to watch her get fucked by someone else and I want to feel her guide my dick into another woman. How did it happen for you and what if any regrets were there? If you did it once before and will never do it again, why? If it has enhanced your sex life. how so? Does she now suggest it or do you have to beg her and set everything up?

Just wondering

Post if they are not into it don't convince them 
if they are not into it don't convince them

I always ask my wife if she would enjoy blowing a cock while I fuck her or having a cunt in her mouth while I do her doggie and she always sais yes. Turns me on.

Post Watching your wife 
So has she ever let that happen?

Post hard 
It's hard, no pun intended, to get past the STD-fear of rejection, and fear the other won't like the body mountain. Keep working on it.

Post mmmmmmmmmm 
nice Hi there
Just looking to meet new friends(an maybe more)on MSN!,We both love playing online .Check out our recent video..George Loves to cum in my mouth when we finish our fun...We are planning to webcam on friday night.Do you swing???EXCHANGING VIDEOS,AND PHOTOS.We live in Sheffield, Where in the UK are you from ??????
We are for real :) our email is: northernenglandcouple@hotmail.com

I recently told my wife that I have a fantasy about watching her with another man while I watch and then eventually join in fucking her. She didn't say no, but said she was happy and didn't find it a turn on, so I don't think it will ever happen........but I hope she eventually changes her mind.

I even asked if she would go to a club so we could watch people having sex (another fantasy) and she seems to think they are seedy. Anyone know of any 'nice' clubs in the North East UK I could take her to?

Anyone sexy males got any nice picyures of themselves on here from the North East UK so I could try and show her what she is missing?

Post Watching the Wife with others 
After much chatting and sexual foreplay by mentioning others I finally got my attractive asian wife to agree to a MFM threesome, her only condition was that she wanted nothing to do with arrangements and the guy had to be a professional type like ourselves. I then set about advertising and received over 200 replies (I had included a nude black & white picture with her face obscured - the wife would have killed me if she found out) One of the criteria was that the stud had to have a big cock - my choice. As I went through the many letters I shortlisted about six guys and then picked a guy who visited our town on business about every couple of months. He was also the one with the biggest cock at 9" and the ugliest! Well I'm not totally stupid and didn't want the wife getting to carried away by his looks.

We eventually met up and he was very nervous however after about half an hour of chat about nothing my wife surprised me by saying "well I'm sure Lance did not come here to chat lets get on with it" They retreated to a side room and now it was me nervously watching them snog with my wife playing with his genitals, finally they came back into the lounge with her leading him in by his cock and saying "is this one big enough for you?" She really got into the part of the seducer and soon they were both naked and lying on the rug in front of a roaring fire. He really did have a big cut cock and my wife was enjoying giving it plenty of oral attention. He returned the favour and my wife orgasmed not long after then I watched as he slowly mounted her and began to pump into her with long strong strokes, my wife was shouting encouragement and really seemed to enjoy all the activity. In the next two hours he fucked her twice more and so did I, talk about sloppy seconds I was so turned on I didn't last long either time. After that meeting we met up about six or seven times over an eighteen month period and I thought we were both enjoying our new found stud. We tried all sorts, DP and he was very good at oral and massage in fact when speaking about him my wife always said the best part was when we both massaged her and together licked her to orgasm, I took heaps of pictures and video and then suddenly my wife called a halt and would not see him again. Both He and I tried to get her to change her mind but to no avail, she said "you have had your fun I'm not doing this any more" Bugger that really stopped the excitement of his visits but it did turn out to be the end she was worried about our ***** finding out and others and she had a business that was growing to be successful and was worried about possible disclosure so no more fun.

I have nearly worn the video's out I have looked at them so many times and we have dined out on his involvement by using his name during our sex sessions but that is the only concession my wife will agree to after many years of trying to get her to meet one more time. Sadly I have come to realise it will never happen now, but at least she did give me memories of a great 18 months of enjoying watching her have sex with Lance our appropriately named STUD.

I can only say don't knock it until you try it MFM is a great experience for both if you manage to select the right guy for you and I think we were lucky to have picked a guy who was so willing to please us both and always went along with any request and never ever tried to belittle me or the wife he was so grateful to us for letting him join our sex life.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1