Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Stolen vid...

I have complained again to the webmaster of that website. I have also contacted that website's hoster and complained to them too.

Will keep my eye on it.

Post Just had all of our stolen 
in the same week. So, I took them off here, complained to the websites and hope our admin can do something. Seems pointless posting here or anywhere anymore.

Post Empezar..... 
We have not had a problem since we tagged our vids with an email addy @ hotmail. Others that I have suggested do the same have reported the same success.....A word of caution...You may want to create a new email addy / account as you are more than likely to be slammed by people attempting to contact you.

Empezar, we have complained to the websites you reported and hopefully those videos will come down.

However it is a fact of the internet, that if you post anything anywhere, it will get captured, copied and disseminated. . We will be introducing watermarking for uploaded videos hopefully by the end of the month. Watermarking will reduce unwanted replication, but I am afraid will never stop it completely.

That previous posting was from ADMIN and not a guest.

Post Stolen Video 
I just found one of my vids that was also stolen from this site.

here is the link for it:

http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=laurenjamiemitch&cv=0&idx=5&v=Ipeid-S214-&cl=sAsEg-S214-&from=

I have made a complaint to that site!

We believe Xtube to be a reputable site. In this case it is more likley that a private individual has stolen the video and uploaded it to xtube, rather than an xtube employee doing it. I am confident that they will remove your video as a result of your complaint but I will complain as well.

The good news is that later today we will be launching watermarking. If you fear your video might get stolen by another site, you have the option to watermark your video "yuvutu.com" when uploading.

Post watermarking... 
Can you watermark the ones already uploaded??? If so I would like mine watermarked please.

Thanks Jelly...xx

If it's possible I'd like my vids to be watermarked to

Thanks in advance

Jelly, Exwife and others who want this, please send admin a list of video ID numbers and we will do a batch watermarking.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2