Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
male massage guy wanted in Istanbul
Post male massage guy wanted in Istanbul 
I will soon be taking my horny asian gf to Istanbul and want a proper male massage guy to give her a massage which involves full massage, but not necessarily more. She has already been given massages by women and understands that she must do a massage fully naked. I have told her next time it will be a man to do it and that a proper massage involves being touched all over (not stopping at the top of thighs and without bum and breasts being properly massaged)

I think she was get very horny in the ends of a proper professional. If she starts to grind, or groan then the guy is welcome to move his hands closer and closer and see how far she will allow things to go without being convinced. Part of the secret will be to do the massage in a warm place and not to move towels around as so often happens in massages. She should be completely naked the whole time, even though this will mean her shaven pussy will be fully exposed for the scond part of the massage when on her back.

I will need to be in the room while this massage takes place. Any professional massage guys reading this from Istanbul, let me know if interested

Post Massage 
Would just love to help you out if you ever make it to New Zealand. An all over massage is such a trun on to give and to watch and even to give while you know your being watched!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1