Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
My First Bi Sex with a Black man
Post My First Bi Sex with a Black man 
was in the toilet in LEEDS and I turned to my left to see a big black man looking at my cock, I didi not know what to do so I turned away. After a about 30 seconds I turned back and he was still looking as i looked down at his cock i could see it was hard and very big, he was wanking it in front of me it must of been about 10" long and 2" thick. He looked at my and asked me if I would like to suck it and I dont know what came over me but I said "yes please" at this he went in to one of the toilet cubicules and I followed. He pushed me on my knees and stuck his cock down my throut and I was gagging on it straight away, I had never done this before and he was telling me that i was his bitch and that he was going to fuck my throte and cum down my chin. He just kept talking dirty for about 5 minutes and then he came straight in my mouth it was alot because I could not keep it all in, he was right It did go down my chin and on the floor. After he had finished with me he said he would be back tomorrow to finish me off but i never went back. that was the first time I have ever done that and have never tried anything like that before but I liked it. When I was at home I was thinking about him been in a hotel bedroom and as sucking each over off and him slowly breaking me in over a few dates as I have never done this before either. I would love to meet a man in a hotel for a night and make love to suck, kissing, touching and feeling each other and give my arse up over a few dates once I am relaxed. i think I did not go back to the toilet because he was a bit to convinceful and would have took what he wanted with out any considition for me.

As anybodyelse had a experance like this or would like this to happen to them ? Very Happy

Post defo sounds like fun i aswell hav nevr done anythin bi b4 
dublindockr1@hotmail.com

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1