Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Sex show
Post Sex show 
Thought I'd share with you a show I saw in Amsterdam many years ago.

Walked in to a dark theatre offering live sex show. Ok I'd seen a lot so was not expecting anything amazing.

2 girls were on stage kissing and caressing each other...the usual lesbian stuff.

I took a seat near the front. After about 20 mins of this I was feeling bored and was about the leave when one of
the women said to the audience "Would any gentlemen like to join us"? I stayed where I was and thought "Let some
guys have the fun!" I was feeling tired and did not plan on staying out so late.

10 men got up onto the stage. One of the women directed them to line up facing the audience and got them to drop their trousers. She then walked along the line and freed their cocks from their underwear.

Walking back to the first man in the line, I knew what to expect!

She knelt in front of the first man and started to suck him off. It took about 5 minutes. The man cried out, his prick jerked and filled the womans mouth with come.

She did not swallow it but walked to her partner who was laying on a padded couch, opened her mouth and let the come drain and fall all over her moaning.

Walking back to the line, doing the same to each man. Each time walking back to her partner to let the come fall on her.

When all 10 men were done. Both women took their bow to finish an amazing show. Something I will never forget!

It sure was. Not seen a performance like that in another other show!

Post Re: Sex show 
[quote="t2006"]Thought I'd share with you a show I saw in Amsterdam many years ago.

Walked in to a dark theatre offering live sex show. Ok I'd seen a lot so was not expecting anything amazing.

2 girls were on stage kissing and caressing each other...the usual lesbian stuff.

I took a seat near the front. After about 20 mins of this I was feeling bored and was about the leave when one of
the women said to the audience "Would any gentlemen like to join us"? I stayed where I was and thought "Let some
guys have the fun!" I was feeling tired and did not plan on staying out so late.

10 men got up onto the stage. One of the women directed them to line up facing the audience and got them to drop their trousers. She then walked along the line and freed their cocks from their underwear.

Walking back to the first man in the line, I knew what to expect!

She knelt in front of the first man and started to suck him off. It took about 5 minutes. The man cried out, his prick jerked and filled the womans mouth with come.

She did not swallow it but walked to her partner who was laying on a padded couch, opened her mouth and let the come drain and fall all over her moaning.

Walking back to the line, doing the same to each man. Each time walking back to her partner to let the come fall on her.

When all 10 men were done. Both women took their bow to finish an amazing show. Something I will never forget![/quote]

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1