Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Negative comments from lurkers
Post Negative comments from lurkers 
One thing that is really starting to piss me off on this sie is the number of people who rather than keep negative comments to themselves, feel the need to make rude and derogatory comments. Normally from anonyomous people or people who haven't uploaded any of their own videos/photos.

Come on guys. The people who post here are doing it fo your benefit and your making very hurtful comments about someones wife/lover.

Am I the only one to get their goat over this?

Fish, I can't agree with you more. If you don't like the video or pictures then just move on to something you do like without leaving a rude comment. If you can not find something you do like then I say the problem is with you and not the people posting the videos. That is just my 2 cents.

Post Re: Negative comments from lurkers 
mrfish wrote:
One thing that is really starting to piss me off on this sie is the number of people who rather than keep negative comments to themselves, feel the need to make rude and derogatory comments. Normally from anonyomous people or people who haven't uploaded any of their own videos/photos.

Come on guys. The people who post here are doing it fo your benefit and your making very hurtful comments about someones wife/lover.

Am I the only one to get their goat over this?

I agree with you too.... Do you know that you can block anoynomous comments when you upload a vid and pics.... We do that Very Happy ...... please keep on posting vid's and pics the most of us love them Wink

Hug's Exy

Post Totally agreed.. 
Obviously people with very small lives that need to make themselves feel better by putting others down, Personally If I don't like a video I move on to find one I do like..I don't waste my precious time writting a shitty comment on it.

On negative comments I have got.. I look at it like this, It takes a positive and a negative to make a light shine bright!

This is the internet and as such there will always be idiots that have nothing better to do than try to make their sad, pathetic and unwanted lives feel better by trying to bring someone else down to their level,sad but true. I actually pity them.

So please don't let it wind you up, that is exactly the reaction they want.

Jelly xx

Post Re: Totally agreed.. 
[quote="JellyBrenda"]...On negative comments I have got..

Jelly xx[/quote]

Jelly, I don't know of anyone in their right mind who would leave a negative comment for you as sexy as you are.

xoxoxox

Caz

Post They are morons 
It only takes a second to delete the negative graffiti left by a loser. Those negative comments pull down the site by discouraging people to post or post more leaving us with more pro clips and fewer homemade vids.

I couldn't agree more. The folks who post here are nice enough to share their experiences with us. I truly enjoy the experience. If someone doesn't like what they see they should just move on. Very Happy

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1