Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
""Feeding Wife her own cum""
Post ""Feeding Wife her own cum"" 
I have been doing this for years now. I use my fingers on my wife's clit and When I notice she is good and wet I use 2 fingers in her cunt and then she is so dam hot and horny I take my wet fingers and feed her her own cum she sucks my fingers and then I go back to her wet cunt and I repete this over and over. It makes my dick so dam hard watching her taking her own juices. Are there any other guys who have done this. Do you think it's wrong to feed her this way?? Paul

I really like doing that to myself, so I don't think it's wrong! I use my fingers or if I'm using a dildo, I use that. In this video (with my husband), I do it towards the end:

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=282993

It's my cum as well as his, but that works, too...

Post not wrong 
but if it is shame on me! i always eat my own stuff, usually every day, lol.

Is it wrong, ah, noooooooooo. Next time, share some with the rest of us, at least via video...lol.

Post cum eater 
I had a girlfriend who used to squirt, I used to collect it in a glass and make her drink it with my cum in it...she was such a slut it was greta back than she went on to group sex and had her arse ripped open good and proper when we used to gangbang her. now she is a DO NOT APPROVE slut and a whore in newcastle somewhere.

Post Love it 
Well she'll suck me till I cum in her mouth and she'll share. Least I can do is, when she squirts in my mouth is share with her, she loves it.

Wife sucks her cum off my fingers, I find it just as much a turn on when she feeds me a sloppy palm full of precum to lick clean Very Happy Please check out our pics and make sure to leave comments and ratings. We really like your private messages Wink
Keep on fucking,
Mr & Mrs whatudoin

She squirts , I calen it up, sorry about my big head , lol http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=277503

I really like doing that to myself, so I don't think it's wrong! I use my fingers or if I'm using a dildo, I use that. In this video (with my husband), I do it towards the end:

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=282993

It's my cum as well as his, but that works, too...

OMG I nearly cum in my pants Embarassed

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1