Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Banning of Socks in Vids and Pictures
Post Banning of Socks in Vids and Pictures 
This is a plea to everyone of you lovely lovely people who create vids for us to watch (and I'm sincerely sorry I haven't contributed myself)...please please please LOSE THE SOCKS!!! That is one of the most unattractive things to see...whether you're stroking your cock, playing with your pussy or fucking each other, it is not a good thing to see you wearing socks (men or women). Even if you think we won't be able to see your feet in the vid, please take a moment and remove your socks. Thank you...wet and naughty kisses...mwah

Just for that our next one will have us with socks on our hands as well!

kidding!!

Look at this way, at least they aren't wearing socks and sandals at the same time!

Post and turn off the tv...... 
its a good point well made LBN, and one with which I fully agree.

and while we are at it, can you also please tidy the room a little and turn off the tv if you intend to be so kind as to make a vid and share your exploits with us all?

thank you

I'll tell Beema to wear socks, turn up the TV and make a mess in the room in our next vid........ LMFAO!!!!!

Noooooooo I wount, but we are making a new vid soon.... Promies Wink

Hugs and kisses Exy

Perhaps they are trying to hide what they are up to by having the TV on, might be the mother in law in the next room!

Post Re: Banning of Socks in Vids and Pictures 
[quote="LittleBitNaughty"]This is a plea to everyone of you lovely lovely people who create vids for us to watch (and I'm sincerely sorry I haven't contributed myself)...please please please LOSE THE SOCKS!!! That is one of the most unattractive things to see...whether you're stroking your cock, playing with your pussy or fucking each other, it is not a good thing to see you wearing socks (men or women). Even if you think we won't be able to see your feet in the vid, please take a moment and remove your socks. Thank you...wet and naughty kisses...mwah[/quote]

i love my wife to death,but in the winter time she puts those damn socks on and can ruin a scene, lickity split! im showing her this as soon as she gets home.and our vids will be sock free for you lbn :wink:

i think i am gonna wear knee length socks in a shower scene , that will annoy LBN

Post Background noise 
JamieUK,

we have to have some background noise as the wall separating our room from our next door neighbour is very thin, and its a teenage girl, who doesn't appreciate the loads noises emanating through the wall.

we would put music on but the record companies would probably demand its removal and try to sue us, like they do on youtube. lol

we are usually louder than the background sound anyway.

we are all amateurs remember!

Post lol 
if i find a partner to fuck and record vid. I will never forgot socks LBN mvvuuahhh

hmmm what about nice knee length ones on women? or cutesy little ones with the right outfit? sure most of the time they are a no-no but lets not go crazy banning things left right and centre :wink:

Post socks 
we make the videos we wear what we want Wink

btw socks are very very sexy Very Happy

xxx Wink

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm can tell ya in the heat of the moment sometimes you forget ya have em on :) so happy i have never been filming during those moments lol

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next