Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Uploading and Organization
Post Uploading and Organization 
Ok i joined the site yesterday because i have a lot of videos and pictures to share and i mean ALOT!
I even happen to have a couple with a few minor celebs that i know a lot of people would have enjoyed but because of the bad uploading rules where i have to wait until my photos and videos have been personally seen by mods or admins and the bad organization (*can't move around photos onto different albums and change order etc.) i won't be using this site and will be using another one which caters better to its uploaders who are the people that actually make the site what it is!

Now i wonder if this thread will have to be run through by the mods and admins too before it even makes it to the forum? LOL

Sorry your unhappy about how the picture and video uploading is done but, it sound's like you want to upload other peoples stuff and not your own. If your a webmaster or can prove you have paid for these videos from other people there would be not problem uploading them. I scan video's all the time and do not remember having seen any submitted by you as of today.

Post lol 
minor celebs?, do they know you are publishing their intimate bits all over the web?

if I had read that I wouldn't approve your vids either, but like Saxon I too have never seen any of your videos for my approval.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1