Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
See which fans subscribes to your page and thank them.
Would you like to see who subscribes to your page?

Yes, I want to see how many fans I have to thank. 83% 83% ( 5 )
No, I don't want to know. I don't care about fans. 16% 16% ( 1 )

Total Votes : 6
Post See which fans subscribes to your page and thank them. 
I would like to thank members that subscribe to my postings when they subscribe via the friends list. This is a great way for many of us to thank our fans. We would also like to control access to our subscriptions annd approve those subscriptions. I would like to know who has the most subscribers as well so having a subscriber count on my page would be nice.

I welcome your thoughts on this.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by subscription. If you mean who is your 'friend' on your profile you can see for yourself who is there since they show up on each profile. If you mean who has added your vids or pics to their 'favorites' that's a whole different issue and I thing it would be great to have a way to see who has done that.

There is no listing (that I know of) of who has the most 'friends.' There is a way to see whose vids and pics have been viewed the most but that's as close as you can get.

lisa

Post See which fans subscribes to your page and thank them. 
Hi Lisa,

In your "friends" list there is a "Keep Me Posted" box that you can check to be notified when that member submits a blog, video, or picture. That is in essence, a subscription to that person's submittal activity. You can toggle it on or off. I can see who I subscribe to but I can't currently see who is subscribed to me. It would be nice to know.

I hope this help clarify my original post.

Meet

Pea
xxx

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1