Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Looking for...
Post Looking for... 
Hi all, looking for someone to cam with on a regular basis, I'm female, 35 yrs young, slim to medium body and wanting a wank buddy, no faces will be displayed but full body will be, basically sit on a chair and masturbate together, no funny business, no requests etc, straight forward once maybe twice a week.
Male or female, but would ideally like both.

WARNING: Anything weird and it stops, plain and simple, nothing strange or perverted. We could have regular fun...dont spoil it!!!

Post Re: Looking for... 
fuksmegood wrote:
Hi all, looking for someone to cam with on a regular basis, I'm female, 35 yrs young, slim to medium body and wanting a wank buddy, no faces will be displayed but full body will be, basically sit on a chair and masturbate together, no funny business, no requests etc, straight forward once maybe twice a week.

WARNING: Anything weird and it stops, plain and simple, nothing strange or perverted. We could have regular fun...dont spoil it!!!

...its kind of funny business to just sit on a chair and wank but not communicate in any way... Smile

Post sitting! 
Sorry but I like to be watched while I make myself cum...

basic_desires wrote:
fuksmegood wrote:

...its kind of funny business to just sit on a chair and wank but not communicate in any way... Smile

Sounds like fun to me!

Post always nice 
find a comfy chair and a good female wank buddy sounds good to me

Post i would! :) 
If u still lokking, message me

Post sounds fun 
message me if your still looking

fuksmegood wrote:

hi there darlin, im andy from somerset uk. i would love to cam with u, and wank with u in frontof the cam. pls get bk to me if u r intrested yeah. thanks ur andy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post wanking 
Love the sound of this. Look me up, a4x4bloke on YIM

I`d love to see you cum for me

Post very interested! 
well, I am looking for the same! I posted a message in the Forum but being a male I had much less attention than you did...
check out my profile, I'd love to masturbate with you.
kiss

Post Count me in 
Hey there, I'm up for something like that. Write me.

Best

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1