Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Re posting old videos
Post Re posting old videos 
Hi. Not sure where to ask this question so I thought I'd try here!! I have a number of videos and pictures that I have uploaded on yuvutu a couple of years ago which appear on my profile. Is there a way of reposting them again from the files on here as they're no longer on my camera!
Regards
R

Post Reposting old videos 
welcome, some are good enough to see them again and gain for mre pleasure

Post Re: Re posting old videos 
lookingsouth wrote:
Hi. Not sure where to ask this question so I thought I'd try here!! I have a number of videos and pictures that I have uploaded on yuvutu a couple of years ago which appear on my profile. Is there a way of reposting them again from the files on here as they're no longer on my camera!
Regards
R

Hi,

Simple.. Subscribe to Yuvutu, then you will have the possibility to download your own videos (downloadable in your case), then repost them.

Post Re: Re posting old videos 
Glory75 wrote:
lookingsouth wrote:
Regards
R

Hi,

Simple.. Subscribe to Yuvutu, then you will have the possibility to download your own videos (downloadable in your case), then repost them.

Wink

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1