Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
BI-SEXUAL ORGY
Post BI-SEXUAL ORGY 
I would so love to see videos of a bi-sexual orgy. Men doing women, women doing women, men doing men and women fucking men in the ass all at the same time. Does anyone have that type of video that they can post. It is such a turn on for me. Basically once you go there, anything is allowed. You are going to get fucked, sucked and used by both sexes. PM me is you have anything like this. Thanks...

I am eager to find the same thing or better yet.... men licking a cunt while it is being fucked, eating the creampie and cleaning up the cock. Would love to find a source for these. Motel Mary/GloryHole Mary is the best I have been able to find. If anyone knows of more....let us both know.

wow those videos sound GREAT! wish there was more out there, the amature stuff is VERY tough to find

Yeah I would love to some of this stuff too Laughing

Post Bisexual dvds 
Plenty around. US Male has good selection as does Diabolo - bi orgies (6 men 6 women etc). Or try the Drunk SexParty label - they also do huge bisex vids - 20/30 women and same number guys.

Post BI SEX 
I sure would like to see more of this as well. I love watching men having sex with each other as well as with women, sharing women together, double vag, cock to cock rubbing - Laughing . I've seen one dvd where two men cum inside a woman's pussy at the same time - WOW Wink ....man was that hot.

I don't care about the videos, I want to be a member of a bi-sexual orgy.
I have had the pleasure of cleaning up a well used pussy, after a 5 man gangbang, and I have had the pleasure of sucking a few cocks but never all at one time.

Post Re: BI-SEXUAL ORGY 
ok ok ok

Post semen drink 
lizzards wrote:
I don't care about the videos, I want to be a member of a bi-sexual orgy.
I have had the pleasure of cleaning up a well used pussy, after a 5 man gangbang, and I have had the pleasure of sucking a few cocks but never all at one time.

I love eating my wife´s creampie after someone already fuck her.Almost a get an orgasm

Post Re: BI-SEXUAL ORGY 
wantcock wrote:
I would so love to see videos of a bi-sexual orgy. Men doing women, women doing women, men doing men and women fucking men in the ass all at the same time. Does anyone have that type of video that they can post. It is such a turn on for me. Basically once you go there, anything is allowed. You are going to get fucked, sucked and used by both sexes. PM me is you have anything like this. Thanks...

I've got an excellent bi video. 3 scenes of around 20 minutes each: 1) girl watches & masturbates while 2 guys fuck another girl and each other. 2) Girl gets her pussy licked by another girl while 2 guys fuck them and each other. 3) 3 couples on sofas go from kissing and pussy licking, to all round cock sucking & fucking. One girl even fucks a guy with a strap-on! It's a big file (700mb or so), but I'd be happy to make copies and send them out if anyone wants it. Otherwise, let me know and I'll see if I can find a link to the torrent for download. Trust me, it's worth it..never fails to make me shoot a massive load of cum all over myself!

Post can i join 2 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 
ok im up 4 it where? when? leather 2 start with ? any whips allowed 2 keep horny men in there place lol now this sounds good this site just gets better and better xxxxxxxxxxxx

Right guys...who's going to join me and help the lady out? It's making me hard just thinking about licking a hard cock as it's sliding in and out of her. Bet she'd love having a cock in her mouth and another one up her pussy! Come on, I can't be the only one who wants to make her dreams come true.........

I would love to be in a bisexual orgy...ohio here

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next