Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
BI-SEXUAL ORGY
I have been able to buy bisex group dvds on at directvideoanddvd.com some are very hot

I have been able to buy bisex group dvds on at directvideoanddvd.com some are very hot

Post bi orgy 
go to xtube.com and search bisexual orgies
I think you will like this really kool site.
You can full size the videos
checkout my favorites

Post BI 
Contact me i will arrange it,Josh

I'd love to be in a Bi orgy!!!! IN here!

Count me in Wink

We would love a copy of the vid you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post bi orgy 
doing is much better than watching!!

Post can i join? 
this all sounds like fun

Post Orgy 
I had a fun time I thought I would share some group action in the past A couple I know well mentioned they had tried swinging and would I join them? I thought about it and said ok. We met up and went to the venue. It was a fairly ordinary place in the suburbs. We arrived and the others were all there. We had a few drinks and then the fun began with a contest. The women announced that they were offering a prize of anything wanted to two guys. One prize to the biggest cock and the other to the man with the hairiest balls. We were naked and some of the guys stood before for them for inspection. The prize for the biggest cock was awarded to the guy beside me. It was an impressive penis with a large head and a pair of big pendulous balls with a light covering of brown hairs. I am proud to say I won the hairiest scrotum prize by a mile.When it comes to hairy nuts I really am up there with the hairiest. Mr Cock smiled at a small blond with tight breasts and a neatly shaved pussy and said he wanted to take her from behind she willingly adopted the pose and he placed his cock against her lips and pushed it in up to his pubes. Her Husband smiled as he was being sucked off by my friends wife.His fat hairy cock slipping in and out as she massaged his very large balls which were almost as pube covered as mine. I knew what an accomplished giver of head she was and she eagerly sucked full length. I watched in envy and asked to have my balls sucked. My wish was granted as Mr Cock left off from fucking the blond and began to suck and blow on my balls. A guy with an impossibly thick bush and hard cock took his place. I do nt think she noticed the different cock that was in her. Mr Cock opened his mouth and took both my bollocks into his mouth at once sucking them firmly. I withdrew and felt my wet pubes. Oh wow it felt so so good to get my oh so hairy nuts wet in such a way. I looked over and everyone was down to various activities. One woman had a cock in each hand and was pumping them firmly. My friend smiled at me as he slid in to his big balls slapping against a shaved set of pussy lips. I lifted my cock and he returned to my balls stopping to compliment me on the thick pre-cum that was pumping out. Taste it I said and he did. I think I have great pre-cum and cum and will happily suck a load down when I ejaculate into my hand. By now my cock was in his mouth and I watched as the pounding of the cock grew faster pushing him deep onto my penis. He was clearly about to cum and grabbed my thighs and pulled himself off . He moaned and clearly came a massive load He pulled on my balls with his free hand his cock wet with his spunk.. Fuck his face said my friends wife and I began to increase my stroke. I said I would cum soon and did he want to pull me off. I got my answer as he grabbed my balls again and sucked my cock harder then ever. I came hard and fast ans ejaculated convincefully into his mouth which he swallowed down. I turned around to see the action and was astounded by the shining cocks and wet pussy. I wanted more and placed my cock into a woman's mouth and she began sucking me until I was hard again it took a few minutes but she savoured the taste of my spunk. I took a position and reached over for a condom and stood there as she rolled one down the full length of my cock shaft. I love the feel of rubber on my dick and slid all my inches into her sloppy wet love tube. I felt a load still hot and pushed in and out as another man's semen oozed into my sweaty pubes. Within minutes I shot another load into the condom. The guy who had sucked me off was now hard again and fucking a woman with a really hairy cunt. I watched as best I could as his large pendulous balls swayed in his nut sac. His shaft glistened with spunk and his balls were shiny with juice. My friends were now fucking each other as I watched Mal shoot an arc of cum over her tits.The room smelt of spunk and love juice and my first orgy was over. Always use a condom when fucking strangers but I did not know I could spunk as muck

Post bi orgy 
i am an older man.60.........and i would love to be in a bi orgy.the other day i ate a 30 year old pussy that was full of another mans cum....and i loved it......i almost shot my load with out touchng myself i was so turned on why eatting her wet pussy.......just wish i had a cock to suck on too..........anyone from dayton ohio :lol:

Post Bi sex Orgy 
Hello everyone.
I have had the pleasure of a bisexual orgy,and it was everything you might think it would be.
Lots of cock sucking,kissing,and whatever.
The sounds are enough to make one cum.
Nothing like having a male on one nipple,a female on the other,and a sweet set of lips on your cock.
There were times when I had to look down at my cock,to see whether it was a man,or woman sucking me off
Fantastic!!!!

Does anyone have any amature bi-orgies or bi-3some vids? I've seen only a few members here that film their bi experiences. I've never had one... yet. If I do I hope to film it.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2