Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
I've grown addicted to knocking up girls.
Post I've grown addicted to knocking up girls. 
I blew my first load inside a pussy when I was 15 early in my relationship with my first girlfriend. Once I knew what that felt like it became impossible for me to ever wear a condom or pull out.

I'm 30 now and I realize that it isn't just that physical sensation that turned me on but the thought of possibly getting someone pregnant. I have no ***** but mostly because of many abortions. This is what is shunned uopn. I know it's terrible but it tuns me on.

If anybody thinks I'm a piece of shit or it's a guy thing realize that no girl has ever wanted me to do otherwise. This stimulant works both ways. I do a thing wear right when I'm gonna ejaculate I stop movement and tell the girl to pay attention to what she feels. As soon as she feels what's happening in her the reactions are always the same. Increased moaning and tightening of the body. So this is a turn on for females as much.

I have a female friend that when I met her few years ago, she ended up in my bed after only knowing her 40 minutes or so. It would be stupid to have this habbit. She pulled out a condom but I held it in my hand as I slid my dick in raw anyway. After a few thrusts I asked if she still wanted me to put it on and she responded "no" When I said I was gonna cum inside her she said she was not on birth control. I said "good." She was immediately into it.

Anyway I'm rambling. I'm scrambling around way too long looking for creampie footage. I want to hear from this community about how you are with this. Stories of irresponsibility and such.

Post Re: I've grown addicted to knocking up girls. 
[quote="damilkus"]I blew my first load inside a pussy when I was 15 early in my relationship with my first girlfriend. Once I knew what that felt like it became impossible for me to ever wear a condom or pull out.

I'm 30 now and I realize that it isn't just that physical sensation that turned me on but the thought of possibly getting someone pregnant. I have no ***** but mostly because of many abortions. This is what is shunned uopn. I know it's terrible but it tuns me on.

If anybody thinks I'm a piece of shit or it's a guy thing realize that no girl has ever wanted me to do otherwise. This stimulant works both ways. I do a thing wear right when I'm gonna ejaculate I stop movement and tell the girl to pay attention to what she feels. As soon as she feels what's happening in her the reactions are always the same. Increased moaning and tightening of the body. So this is a turn on for females as much.

I have a female friend that when I met her few years ago, she ended up in my bed after only knowing her 40 minutes or so. It would be stupid to have this habbit. She pulled out a condom but I held it in my hand as I slid my dick in raw anyway. After a few thrusts I asked if she still wanted me to put it on and she responded "no" When I said I was gonna cum inside her she said she was not on birth control. I said "good." She was immediately into it

Read your post with great interest and man I know just how you feel. Having grown up in an Aids free time it was also impossible to fuck without the constant danger of pregnancy and I will never forget the awful sensation of having to pull out to shoot my load. It is possibly the worst sensation ever. The arrival of the pill relieved all of that shit and would have solved all pregnancy problems but for the bastards that caused Aids. Tho I agree with you re women's love to get cum inside them one must view it as a part of their biological makeup & the relaxation of their worries of being knocked up. But man you are at best irresponsible and worst stupid to fuck without those bastard rubbers nowadays. Good luck and I hope you remain free of sexual disease as you fuck bareback with a multitude of females

Anyway I'm rambling. I'm scrambling around way too long looking for creampie footage. I want to hear from this community about how you are with this. Stories of irresponsibility and such.[/quote]

well watever tickles your fancy mate make sure she uses contraceptive

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1