Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
CFNM Chat Room
Post CFNM Chat Room 
I really enjoy the CFNM chatroom and when it is running well even with a few women it is a lot of fun.

But way to often I see this in that chatroom, 15 to 20 men sitting on the "sideline" not participating and not nude and on cam and no women.

Guys we need to be nude, on cam and participating in the chat to attract the ladies. No?

Here is my 2 cents on how to fix this problem.

We need some good female moderators in that room. The moderator should have the right to ask any male sitting on the sideland to get nude and on cam (or at the absolute least participate in the chat). If the male fails to follow the warning of the female moderator, the moderator would have the right kick him out of the chatroom. (There are other chatrooms where he could sit on the sideline).

Any thoughts?

I guess we need a female volunteer for this room. She does not have to be an existing moderator.

Post Director 
Maybe this room could be different...perhaps a director instead of mod. A lot of guys like being told what to do, and when to cum.

Males can be directed in the CFNM but must be nude when on cam for what i understand it's more set up for the ladies.

Respects
Saxon

Post my 2 cents worth 
I used to love going in this room but what I find a lot is that when I do venture in there as already has been mentioned there are around 20 men already taking up seats, at the sight of ONE woman they go ballistic and instantly start whispering and opening private boxes (GRRRR), now if this intimidates me and I am used to this sort of crowd then how does your normal everyday female chatter react?, she runs a bloody mile from there and doesn't look back.

I'm not saying I have the answer to this but I am saying what half the problem is.

I will now throw it open to discussion Smile

Post cfnm 
Hi Peeps,

Just a thought on this matter, if the site invents a room for men to be in the hope of being watched .....they are going to enter it in the hope of being watched by a girl...and other interactions......as it could be assumed that any girl in there is interested in looking at naked men....its just the way it is...i think if any one goes in..u will have to tolerate its content as with any other room...i must say u would have to to brave to go in there as a women......`lions and arena` springs to mind......lol..enjoy...Regards..BBW1

Why not add a fourth auto-message in the room? like this: " Rule 4: Please, ask permission to the person before sending whispers or opening private boxes, thank you ".

or

a female owner of this room to enconvince these 4 rules would be nice too.

Truday would make a great owner for that room now ................. just thinking out load ..

Respects
Saxon

[quote="saxon"]Truday would make a great owner for that room now ................. just thinking out load ..

Respects
Saxon[/quote]

What a good idea Sax .... good thinking

Pea
xxx

Post No subject! 
If Wet & Sweet think it's such a good idea why don't they volunteer to be in there?

sweetspea.... is far better experienced in that sort of room then i am ...

just my thought ..........

Post Re: No subject! 
janey1957uk wrote:
If Wet & Sweet think it's such a good idea why don't they volunteer to be in there?

I am often found in there!

I just brought it up because Tru has so many that think she was a great mod and so many friends and it would give her back some limited Mod powers if she wanted it. Not trying to start a issue and as Glory said it would and should be a volunteer ................ maybe Funbetty would like to if Tru is against it.

Respects
Saxon

Post Re: my 2 cents worth 
wetchick wrote:
I used to love going in this room but what I find a lot is that when I do venture in there as already has been mentioned there are around 20 men already taking up seats, at the sight of ONE woman they go ballistic and instantly start whispering and opening private boxes (GRRRR), now if this intimidates me and I am used to this sort of crowd then how does your normal everyday female chatter react?, she runs a bloody mile from there and doesn't look back.

I'm not saying I have the answer to this but I am saying what half the problem is.

I will now throw it open to discussion Smile

I absolutely agree with johnstarx5 and wetchick. I love the idea of a cfnm room, its much needed. However, a cfnm chatroom makes no sense if the Girls are not in control. As a man I would welcome it, if Any Lady in the room would have the right to kick any man for whatever reason (not being naked f.ex. or asking stupid questions, whispering etc).
imo an ideal cfnm room would be the one, where Ladies come in, relax, sit back, check out the guys and get them to perform or do whatever they like. In any case, they should be the ones in control. ...Of cause, a female mod would be a good start to help balancing the room, or "protect" the Ladies if so to speak.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next