Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
2011 annual yuvutu oscars - could we hold these on the site?
Post 2011 annual yuvutu oscars - could we hold these on the site? 
has this ever been done on here before? would there be any interest in having a forum poll on different topics eg;

best vid
best performing member
best blowjob
hottest girl in vid
lifetime achievement award ( I propose EM 6224)

etc etc

anyone think this could work. Got to be restricted to homemade vids & real members of cause
maybe admin could get involved, publisise it on the home page etc
all members views welcome please

I think it's a great idea. On a few other competitor websites, a section "contest" does exist (on a separate tab), Uploaders can submit their videos / pics in there, if they want to participate at these contests.
Maybe Yuvutu admin could give a free subscription to the winners. (a suggestion).
A YUVUTU Award ..sounds great.

I also like your idea about categories. (I add a 'Best sound' category, some great noisy orgasms on Yuvutu hehe)

I have watched so many video clips that do not have a lot of viewers for some reason, but they do deserve more consideration from the public. - A contest might be a way for uploaders to get an encouragment to their efforts.

PS: WL, if you give me your permission, I'll move your suggestion in 'suggest a new feature' forum. Wink

Post a start 
thanks Glory for these kind words & be free to run with your ideas however you feel best, if site admin are interested they can take over the organising. Would appreciate some more interest from members, maybe you all think its a pants load of poo, whatever, just make some comments please.

I had made similar suggestions like this before and it never seemed to have much interest in it so I never pushed the idea but I love the idea and think it'd be a great way to get more activity and involvment with members. I suggested before about having monthly theme contests like the month of december having a christmas theme contest for best santa or something like that. But it would have to be controlled somehow with a voting system and one that members would only get 1 vote each or vote like you can on the videos.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1