Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Organize the friends list.
Post Organize the friends list. 
I have around 80 persons on my 'friends' list. (I know ..some users have probably more than 400 buddies Shocked ).

There are a few people that I talk to all the time via ims/pms ( I would like to put them at the top of my list ).

I also added some persons just to receive an email when they have posted new videos, pics ( I would like to put them at the bottom of my list ).

.. and other reasons.

Because there is no organization in the friends list section it sometimes takes time to have to go through the friends list to find one person.
It would be nice if you could give users a 'tool' to sort their buddies on their 'friends' list. ((move up - move down) option on each name for example) - Thank you. Wink

PS: I guess it's probably for my personal comfort that I suggested this .. but maybe this idea may seduce the users.

Post good idea 
This could be also extended to fav vids & photos.

Another new feature could be to add ``favourite'' members, those who you want to follow but either do not accept your friend offer or you do not want to invite, but you want an easy quick way to keep up to date with their posts, vids etc. Can this be done?

Post Re: Organize the friends list. 
PS: I guess it's probably for my personal comfort that I suggested this .. but maybe this idea may seduce the users.[/quote]

You can "seduce" me anytime honey :lol:

Pea
xxx

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1