Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
BEST SEX EVER
Post BEST SEX EVER 
A while ago I invited this Gorgeous blonde with a body seemingly made for an angle over to my empty, somewhat lonesome house. I had invited her over to watch a Afternoon pay per view with me and she joyfully accepted. As soon as the blond arrived at my front door, I was overwhelmed by her beauty, especially in that short black dress she wore for me,
everytime something exciting happened on our televised ever i felt her body squeeze tighter against mine, I was noticeably getting hotter by the second, so i decided to go to my room to change out of my shorts. I was getting undressed as she walked in the room, and we stared at each other, both of us longing for what seemed like to be just around the corner the entire time.

We started kissing, and as we got more comfortable, she pulled out my already hard cock, she was extremely turned on by this, she began to stroke it gently while admiring it with her gentle soft eyes. She looked at me and gave me the most truthfully loving smile i had ever seen. She began to rid herself of her clothes, revealing more of her amazing body by the second, her tight abs, her long legs, great chest and plump ass, made me want to rush in but i couldnt stop admiring her gorgeous figure, and her perky tits, inches from my face.

I gently began to guide my tounge around her nipple getting her pussy wetter by the second, i slowly worked my way down and began to eat her out, the sweet taste of her pussy made me never want to leave from where i was, I noticed her trying to switch over, so i helped her out and let her suck my thick brown cock, while I gently licked her smooth, moist, pulsating pussy.

We could no longer wait to just get to fucking, so she laid back and we slowly got comfortable, I was still rock hard and could not wait another second. I slid my thick uncut cock into her unbelievably wet pussy, in and out i went as her soft gentle moans turned into loud near-screaming yelps of pleasure, as i got faster she got louder, I lifter her legs up trying to get her to cum, and after nearly an hour i succeeded, as she let out one last, glass shattering moan. soon after she pulled my throbbing cock out and started to use her marvelous technique she had with her tounge. and i could no longer hold it, as she had been patiently waiting for it, i let my hot thick load out, all over her luscious lips and her awaiting mouth.

This was a day i will never forget

Hmmmm, beautiful story, guy getting a good fuck; so hot, made my cock swell as i read; thank u

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1